All submissions are processed electronically via the PaperCept paper management system. All papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted and presented Regular and Invited session papers will be published in the digital conference proceedings and made available on IEEE Xplore.
10 December 2020: Tutorial/Workshops proposals due.
31 December 2020: Invited sessions proposals due.
15 January 2021: Regular, Invited, and Presentation only papers due.
18 March 2021: Notification of acceptance/rejection.
15 April 2021: Final submissions due.
INVITED SESSIONS PROPOSALS’ SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Proposals for Invited Sessions must be prepared according to the following template and must be submitted electronically through Papercept at https://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl by December 31, 2020. Authors must then submit electronically full versions of the invited papers through Papercept by the common deadline of January 15, 2021.
TUTORIALS/WORKSHOPS PROPOSALS’ SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Proposals for Tutorials or Workshops must be prepared according to the following template and must be submitted through Papercept at https://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl by December 10, 2020.
PAPERS’ SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
All papers must be submitted electronically by January 15, 2021 through Papercept at https://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. Each paper format must follow the IEEE paper submission rules: 2 column layout, 10 pt. Times New Roman font. The maximum number of pages per Regular and Invited session paper is 6. Additional pages, up to a maximum 2, will be charged. The maximum number of pages per Presentation only paper is 4. All papers will be peer reviewed and acceptance notified by March 18, 2021. Accepted papers are to be uploaded electronically through Papercept by April 15, 2021.
- We require to use the set of IEEE templates (please click here). Please be aware that PaperCept accepts only US-Letter format.
- Regular papers can be submitted through Papercept with a length of 6-8 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
- Invited session papers: After invited session proposals are approved, papers may be submitted through Papercept to the invited sessions and should conform to the formatting and electronic submission guidelines of regular papers. Invited session papers will undergo the same review process as regular papers.
- Presentation only papers can be submitted through Papercept to the presentation only papers section and should conform to the formatting and electronic submission guidelines of regular papers. For the intial and final submission the maximum number of pages is 4. Presentation only papers should be aimed at novel/cutting edge ideas with potential, however, not yet fully developed. Presentation only papers will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- All papers must adhere to the IEEE style and will be peer-reviewed.
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 3 Mb. See guidelines on manuscript preparation at IEEE.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE ON PAPERCEPT
You can find information on the required paper template at: http://controls.papercept.net/conferences/support/support.php
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting papers or proposals:
- Create an account: go to https://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/pinwizard.pl, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors’ PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word. Use these templates/style files to create a paper and save in PDF format. The templates for the proposals are reported above.
- Upload the paper: go to http://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl and click on “submit a contribution to MED 2021″. Click an appropriate link to submit a regular paper/an invited paper/a presentation only paper/an invited session/a workshop/a tutorial proposal.
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all authors’ PINs created in Step 1).