29th MED Registration Fees and Policy
Final papers upload at Papercept will be made available only after finalizing the registration process (credit cards only).
Registration is mandatory for all-conference and workshop and poster participants. MED’21 attendees will be able to register under different registration categories/rates, as shown below. Please note that there is a maximum number of final papers covered by one registration of any given type. All amounts are in Euros (€).
IMPORTANT NOTE: the reported fees are intended as for the IN PRESENCE participation. Updates on the VIRTUAL participation fees will be provided soon.
|Registration Fees||Early Registration (*)||Late/Onsite Registration||Paper uploads (**)||Banquet (***)|
|Full (Regular and invited papers)||€550||€660||2||1|
|Full (Presentation only papers)||€450||€560||1||1|
(*) Authors of accepted papers should register by April 15, 2021. Only Regular and Invited papers will be published in the Proceedings.
(**) According to the conference policy, each accepted paper should be covered by a full registration of one of the paper co-authors. A single student registration does not allow to upload a paper. The corresponding registration fee must be paid within the deadline of the final submission of the accepted paper. Accepted papers that are not associated with a registration of one of the co-authors will neither be included in the conference program nor in the proceedings.
(***) Extra banquet tickets can be requested at an extra cost of 70 EUR per person. Extra banquet tickets are subject to availability. Registration is not valid until payment is received.
Each full registration for Regular and Invited papers allows uploading 2 final papers maximum. Paper uploads in addition to those included with each registration are possible at an extra cost of 200 EUR per extra paper. Each extra upload has to fulfill all requirements of a regular upload.
A maximum of two (2) extra pages per Regular or Invited paper is permitted for a charge of 110 EUR per page. Regular or Invited papers longer than 8 pages are NOT acceptable.
Each full registration for Presentation only papers allows uploading one (1) final paper maximum.
Extra proceedings can be requested at an extra cost of 40 EUR.
Extra Welcome/Farewell reception tickets can be requested at an extra cost of 40 EUR.
- Full registration: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, the welcome/farewell reception, complimentary tour, and banquet. It also includes access to the conference proceedings.
- Student/retiree registration: Access to all technical sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, and the opening reception. It also includes access to the conference proceedings. It does not include the paper uploads and a banquet ticket that can be purchased separately.
Students must provide concurrently with the Registration Form an official university letter confirming their status as full-time students and the degree program they are enrolled in.
MED’21 will have only online registration (advanced/late/onsite), starting March 19, 2021. Personal badges will be provided to identify registered participants.
- MED’21 is a four days event, starting with Workshop/Tutorial sessions (June 22nd, 2021), followed by three days of technical sessions (June 25th, 2021). The cancellation policy is as follows:
- 60 days or more before MED’21: 100% refund except credit card processing fees.
- 30-59 days before MED’21: 50% refund except credit card processing fees.
- Less than 30 days before MED’21: No refund.
- There is no refund for registrations used to upload final manuscripts.
Information on resort reservations at the conference venue can be found under Accommodation Details.