RIVA MARINA RESORT
The conference will be organized at Riva Marina Resort. Close to the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto, between quaint bays and inlets, Riva Marina Resort offers to its guests a highly qualified and customized service.
HOSPITALITY AND COMMON AREAS
The 443 rooms (comfort and suite rooms) of Riva Marina Resort are elegantly furnished and are equipped with every comfort, such as air-conditioning, telephone, LCD TV, minibar, bathroom with hydro-shower, safe, hair-dryer, free Wi–Fi and international sockets.
The accommodation at the Riva Marina Resort is provides:
- Club Card,
- Wi-Fi in commons areas and in the room,
- wellness path in the SPA,
- light breakfast at the bar, soft drinks, draught beer, national wines and spirits, sweet and savoury snacks, café, chef’s appetizer, fresh fruit, tea time accompanied by sweet pastries, pizza in the afternoon, traditional Apulian night, traditional Italian night, elegant dinner, night gastronomical appointment three times a week,
- baby care area with selected food products,
- Italian spumante the night before departure,
- Pugliese restaurant,
- two pools with bars
- private beach with sunbeds and parasols upon availability, beach towels (deposit required).
To promote the participation of scientists, a childcare service will be available on request.
Riva Marina Resort has a large Congress Centre divided into 8 conference rooms seating from 20 to 990 and a qualified professional staff to support the activities of the scientific conference.